One of the most common questions I get asked is “How do you learn magic?” or “Can you teach me a trick?”. With a diploma in Training & Development and a working background in facilitating training / workshops, I can give you all the materials and learning to be up and performing in a few days. Whatever you level of magic and learning, I will teach you.
So, if you have ever wanted to learn some magic, which you can show to your friends and family? I can teach you. I run group magic classes and one-to-one magic lessons. I can teach from beginners to intermediate level.
Why not combine watching magic and learning some too. A perfect way to bring something different to a party or event. I can perform some magic and then teach some.
I don’t just give you the secrets of how the tricks are done but will help you learn the theory and mechanics, giving you a firm foundation in performing magic.
I will teach some self-working close-up card magic, some of which I perform professionally. The card tricks will be using a regular pack of cards. the magic you learn will be suitable to be performed to people aged 7 years old and upwards.
I will teach some basic sleight of hands tricks with a regular pack of cards.
In the Lessons, you will receive:
- All you need to start performing close-up card magic.
- Time to practice.
- A new pack of high-quality playing cards (Bicycle Cards) that magicians use.
- Written instructions on how to perform the tricks you learn, to use when practising at home.
- Electronic videos on the tricks you learn.
- 10% discount on bookings for me to perform at events you are organising.